Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-26-2018, 10:09 AM   #1  

Default Hi! A normal girl wants to look WOW again

Hello

I am in a big need of a support group for weight loss! I am not overweight, I workout for many years and eat healthy. I am 5 ft 6 and weight around 143-144 lbs, have a good amount of muscle, but also fat and ughhh too much butt. BUT I was always a skinny girl and I love love love skinny fit bodies that are not anorexic, so I want to get down to 118-120 pounds again the healthy way and gain some more muscle definition. Practically my body from 2016, before I took that nasty birth control pills.

I was NEVER on a weight loss diet other than the Scarsdale diet 10 years ago when I was fat in high school (150 pounds on 5 ft 5 was too much for me, hormonal changes got me to this weight for an year).

So... I avoided sugar and white bread for so many years and it was just enough to maintain 118 pounds until like I said the BC.

I have the scarsdale book at home and will probably start the regimen tomorrow. I will be very happy for support, because I am so new to this ;(
pinterest_my_body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:25 PM   #2  
mjf

I didn't know what the Scarsdale diet was, but I just googled it, and it seems to be one of those "Starve yourself for 2 weeks, then go back to your unhealthy eating habits" diet (this diet allows no more than 1000 calories per day, according to the pages that I found). I recommend staying away from it.

Instead, I suggest finding a healthy diet that you'll be able to stick to forever.

Avoiding sugar and white bread is a good start. It's also important to eat lots of vegetables, and to eat enough protein and healthy fats. If you want to post a list of foods that you eat, maybe someone can give you suggestions on how to improve it.

To maintain muscle as you lose weight, you'll have to do some kind of strength training.

Last edited by mjf; 04-26-2018 at 11:29 PM.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 01:53 AM   #3  

I was and till am on a diet forever-I eat only when hungry and better than most people I know. I will do the ''starve yourself'' diet, because it is effective and not that starving at all!
pinterest_my_body is offline   Reply With Quote