Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-12-2018, 01:07 PM   #1  

Default Ready to start, long way to go

Hello! I’m new here (obviously) and wanted to say hello. I needed a place to gain some knowledge and support, and the interest seemed like the best place. I have been the fat kid since I was born, up until now, at 31. I have tried dieting a few times but nothing took because I wasn’t very serious about it. A few weeks ago I decided enough was enough and I was going to start seriously trying to lose weight and on April 2nd I started a diet/lifestyle change of my own deisign. I am here to share my accomplishments and struggles and maybe start to be held accountable for my choices.

Stats:

Height: 5’4”
Starting weight: 257 lbs
Current weight: 253.4 lbs
Goal: 125 lbs
Total weight to lose: 132 lbs (more than half of myself!)
Kenidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 02:19 PM   #2  

Hello there! Good to have you here! I am also kind of new so I will join you if you dont maind! I am looking for some forum friends here
I like that you have starting something on your own design - I think that will be the best for you!

I am also thinking of a lifestyle change and something of mine design so maybe we can discuss it!

I will start from tomorrow or day after tomorrow if I dont manage to pick up groceries tomorrow. I have to cut carbs for a week at least, beacuse I am adicted to carbs in all forms - sweets, bread, tomato....

I am keen on milk and yogurt so I will have to see what about that because it also has 5 carbs/100 gram of product - and I eat it a lot. Do you eat milk prodcuts and milk?

What do you do for exercise?

I have 50 lbs to lose...
ladylike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:46 PM   #3  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

I've the Same story. Fat since infancy, never knowing life as "Normal." I'm 33 and I've had it. I almost got under 200 5 years ago but quit and gained it all back plus some. Now I'm back.
There is a category here for people needing to lose 100+ pounds and we keep each other accountable and post daily if possible. Have a look around and slide right in anywhere!
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote