Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-30-2018, 03:44 PM   #1  

Default Think I've come to the right place!

Hi all,

First up I'd like to introduce myself! I'm Will - yep I'm a dude. Been reading through the forums for a while and think you have an incredible community, decided it was time I said hello!

I gained 20kg (about 50lbs) this last year since moving to the city. I totally lost track of my training and diet and find accountability hard to find! Incidentally I am a fitness professional so it is hard for me to reach out locally as I'm under a lot of pressure to "have it together" hence finding great places online.

I track calories, so far 7kg down and another 15 or so until my target weight.

I have found in the past that bringing my own knowledge to the table has helped me sustain my motivation and efforts for longer.

So hello! hope I can offer some value on here and learn a thing or two from some success stories and past dieters.

Will.
WillBoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 04:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome Will! Jump in whereever you feel comfortable to get/give support, challenges or the like - there are a lot of helpful people especially if you are doing this on your own and need a sounding board as you go. Sometimes life gets in the way and the journey a bit tedious but it sounds like you are motivated to shove off those extra numbers. Good luck on your journey!
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 04:14 PM   #3  

Thanks! Looking forward to getting involved
WillBoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:09 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillBoyes View Post
Thanks! Looking forward to getting involved
hey Will, I'm new also. Just joined today. I gained about 75 lbs over a 2 year period and I'm tired of being big. Started April 11th and lost 25 lbs so far
Parkwalk is offline   Reply With Quote