Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 253/237/220

Height: 5 foot 3

Smile We all need a friend sometimes :)

Hello everyone!

I'm new here, so here is a little about myself and my goals.

I am 25 years old, i am going back to school in the Spring for classes to become a Phlebotomy Tech (I always wanted to be a vampire when i was little, this is the closest thing lol) I have a Sheltie and Kitty. I have a long term boyfriend, he is ah-mazing. Been together for 8 months and friends for 2 years.

I have always had weight issues. This past year i got my weight down, however i didnt do it in a healthy way. I gained a lot of it back (starting was 253, lowest was 222, now im back to 237) I want to eat better, and exercise at least 30 minutes each day (i have been getting better about taking my dog for a walk, which is a step)

I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple years ago, and now that i found someone i want to spend the rest of my life with, i want to get healthy, not only for fertility but my overall well being.

Words of encouragement is always welcomed, and if anyone needs or wants to chat im all ears

Good luck to everyone. We can do this!
SparksOfAloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 08:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207.8 / 139.6 / 140

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi There - welcome aboard. am new here top. But I have been 246.25 and lost the weight - so know you can do it!!!Just wanted to welcome you to the forum - and say hello.

You got this!
MissBumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 01:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/180/140

Good luck SparksOfAloser
AnneNewton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fertility, friendship, pcos, weight loss