Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-13-2017, 03:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Guessing 320/Gw 160

Height: 5'2

Red face Hello from Pennsylvania!

Funny story of how I just stumbled into this forum. I googled why are plus size shirts made so short? And the forum came up with a thread about shopping. Anyway, this was perfect timing because after losing my best friend and father of my children who was also my biggest stresser and an addicts. I am free of the largest weight on my shoulders, my biggest excuse to self destruct.
I am also a mother of twins and they are a big help keeping me on my feet. I have been trying to change my routines and patterns and eating habits for a few years and now have complete control over my choices. As there were times I had no choice but to eat what I was given.
I also did lose a lot of weight when I was about 20, not in the most healthy of ways and ended up gaining it back during and after my pregnancy...started around 170 and ended currently around 320. I always heard about the lose and gain but I thought being an overweight kid that I would lose it one day and never gain it back. Now I do plan to do that and hopefully some of this extra skin goes back but to be healthy I will be happy.
Mountain_windz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 219/217/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi there! I stumbled upon this site today too and am also in PA! Your story is a lot like mine minus the self destruction excuse, I gained all my weight after my pregnancy and thought I was going good in my second pregnancy but what I lost, came right back in the past 6 months. I have trouble finding motivation and drive to eat right and workout. My plate is super full with 2 young kids, full-time job and full-time college student. If you need any support, I'm here!
czeigle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:35 PM   #3  

Default Welcome

Greetings, I'm new also. All the best to you. I pray this works for me.i have been unmotivated so decided to join an online forum. First time. I'm excited to be here with the hopes that this will help me accomplish my goal.
TaMry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:51 AM   #4  

Welcome to the community and really nice story.
jeet68 is offline   Reply With Quote