Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-11-2017, 11:06 AM   #1  

Default New on Ideal Protein

New to this site and to Ideal Protein, I need to loose 70 pounds!!!!
yikes!! tried every diet known to man and hoping I can be successful on this one and make it a lifestyle,

love to meet new friends and share
Vanessasmiles12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:01 AM   #2  
Zen Habits Aspirant

S/C/G: 236/210/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello and welcome Vanessa, best wishes on your journey!
MysticLotusFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:42 PM   #3  

Default Protein

Greetings Vanessa. Looking forward to hearing about your strategy. I too need to lose 70 lbs. This is day 3 and had only very small success compared to what I need to do daily. High carbs again today. But I achieved my goal of snacking on almonds. Downside, I ate many mini snickers. Uphill battle but I still in the fight.
TaMry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:22 AM   #4  

Default First Day on Ideal Protein

Welcome to this site I have been reading posts for years and this is the first time I have posted. I have tried every diet as well and have still gained weight and not lost much. I have 70 pounds to lose and have tried everything. I was successful on this plan several years ago and hope I can stick to it this time. I am hoping this site will help. I am worried about Thanksgiving next week but I am going to take it day by day. 😊
Rubylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:55 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 285/256/187

Height: 5'9

Hey Guys!, I'm Eric, SalubriousET on the site. I've been on IP for over a month now. Weighed today, down 28. I started at 285, want to get down to 187. That's what I weighed when I got out of boot camp in the Navy when I was 23. I'm 54 now. I like the IP plan, don't like the cost, but this is all part of the plan to have a better life. I'm also in AA, so I look at IP like I do AA. I can't do this alone, I need help to lead a healthier and sober life, and I just do what they tell me, cost be damned. I'm a letter carrier by trade, so the holiday season is so busy, but this diet allows me to keep things simple and it's working. Y'all holler at me and let me know how you are doing. Thanks.
SalubriousET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:53 AM   #6  

You should try vegan diet, i hope it would help.
jeet68 is offline   Reply With Quote