Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-17-2017, 06:18 PM   #1  
One Step At A Time

S/C/G: 197

Height: 5' 7"

Default I tried it all

After being a yo - yo dieter for years i am finally sick of it. I was going to have gastric bypass surgery but after several go around with my insurance company it looks like i am too young.

Now my doctor is having me try a few new diet plans and weight loss support groups. I am opting something works.

I am joining this website because a gal from the support group said it was a good place to get help, and while i was reading i saw a post by a young lady in a dark place due to her weight. I wanted to tell her to keep going so i joined.

I want to lose weight for my husband. He is not big like i am and i want him to be attracted to me like i am him, again.

thank you!
HeatherDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 09:47 PM   #2  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherDo View Post

I am joining this website because a gal from the support group said it was a good place to get help, and while i was reading i saw a post by a young lady in a dark place due to her weight. I wanted to tell her to keep going so i joined.
I am moved by reading that, you are a compassionate person and that brightened my current bleh mood

this is a GREAT website for support!! I should know, I have been a member for, lord, 15 years??? yeah I am a yo-yo'er also

I hope you find a group here that gives you tons of support and wish you luck!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #3  
One Step At A Time

S/C/G: 197

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VermontMom View Post
I am moved by reading that, you are a compassionate person and that brightened my current bleh mood

this is a GREAT website for support!! I should know, I have been a member for, lord, 15 years??? yeah I am a yo-yo'er also

I hope you find a group here that gives you tons of support and wish you luck!

Thank you for the support!

After poking around everyone seems nice and helpful, which is weird for the internet.

I think I will like it here.
HeatherDo is offline   Reply With Quote