Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-07-2017, 09:12 PM   #1  

Default New Member - Happy To Join!

My name is Leona and I am a mother of two children, both off in college leaving just my husband, my two pooches and I! My job keeps me pretty busy which isn't the best for my weight loss.

I've always suffered with my weight. But it doesn't mean I don't keep trying. If I try and all the stars align, I really lose a lot of weight. If life gets hectic and it seems to be too much to juggle, its my diet that that is the first to go.

I'm ready to give it another try and see if its something I can maintain.

Thanks for reading!

Leona
lytestitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/182/175

Height: 5'10

Hey Leona, let me know if your interested in our 30 day system. Super Easy to do, my wife has been so successful with her transformation.
ryanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 07:30 PM   #3  

I have a terrible time sticking to my healthy eating efforts whenever I get a stressed- usually by my job. So I understand what you mean. I have a little more time I can take off in the summer and i hope it will get me inspired to do better with eating. What kind of things do you do better when you have more time?
myst321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:46 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by myst321 View Post
I have a terrible time sticking to my healthy eating efforts whenever I get a stressed- usually by my job. So I understand what you mean. I have a little more time I can take off in the summer and i hope it will get me inspired to do better with eating. What kind of things do you do better when you have more time?
I hope the summer gives you the momentum and drive you need to succeed! I usually do better with eating, sleep and exercise when all the stars align, I'm like the model dieter. But then when things get hectic everything is out the window!

Leona
lytestitch is offline   Reply With Quote