Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-22-2017, 03:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 295

Height: 5ft 8in

Smile Hi guys. I'm new to this and Will need help!

Hi guys. I am completely new to all this, I'm not sure how it works but I'm going to give it ago anyways. I'm 48 and need to lose a lot of weight .I have never done calorie counting before , I don't like going to the gym but I do have 3 dogs and live with mountains all around me , so, I class them as my gym! So , my question is is 2000 calories too much to star off with or should it be less. I manage to walk for about 1 hour a day , the rest of the time is spent on my feet just being busy, so would that be enough moving about ( I don't call it exercise) to go with having the 2000 calories per day. I hope this makes sense and someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.
Gaynorlouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:16 AM   #2  
mjf

2000 sounds about right, but be sure to eat a healthy and balanced diet, because quality is as important as quantity (if you need advice on what to eat, feel free to ask).
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote