Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-28-2016, 08:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/330/200

Height: 6'3"

Smile Hi everyone!

Hi everyone on 3 fat chicks. I'm Dan aka Santeham.

I have never been to this forum before, but since I have just started on my new weight loss journey, I was looking for a forum to keep me motivated, and the 3 fat chicks name made me laugh. After reading a few of the posts, it seems like a nice community, so I decided to sign up.

A little about me: I'm 6'3" but now weigh approx. 330lb (24 stone). I have been struggling with my weight throughout my twenties (I just turned 30) but have increased in size a lot over the last 12 months.

This is not the first time I've tried to lose weight, and for the most part I have been quite successful with the actual dieting part in the past. It is of course hard work, but where I really struggle, is having lost a lot of weight and weight loss slows down. I tend to lack motivation, and really need a push to keep on going.

I'm determined to keep it up this time however, and to that end have started to employ several motivational techniques, which I am hoping will keep me going when times get hard. The two main ones will be keeping up with communities such as this one, and producing a video diary/vlog.

I figure that a Vlog will be a good place to talk about issues involved with being overweight, but also if people are regularly viewing the channel and I can generate some interest, it will help keep me motivated to stay on my diet... You can't produce weight loss videos if your not loosing weight!

If anyone is interested you can find my Vlog on YouTube by searching for 'Santeham Weight loss Challenge'

Anyways, I realise I've rambled on for a while and I hope I haven't bored anyone too much, so I'll end with 'Hi guys! I'm Dan, nice to meet ya!'
Santeham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/180/140

This forum is a mine of information. Good luck on your journey
AnneNewton is offline   Reply With Quote