Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-27-2016, 02:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Default Re-Introduction

Hello!
I've been a part of this community for a while, but I went into lurk-mode after having kids. When I got married four years ago, I was 313 pounds (I have lots of very nice photos of my highest weight). I lost 20 pounds, then got pregnant with twins. I had a fairly straight forward pregnancy, gained 50 pounds and weighed in at 343 pounds about a week before delivering my babies. Within two weeks I lost all the weight I gained, and sat at about 292 for a year and a half. January 2016 I started a new lifestyle, and since then I am down to 212.

I'm feeling great, and doing well. Having lost this much, I am excited to lose more. I lost 75 in high school, but it ended up turning into an eating disorder. In the years following, I ended up gaining well over 100 lbs. Now I eat healthy and do 40 minutes of cardio (elliptical) every day of the week. My husband is my biggest supporter and accountability partner. He has about 20 pounds to lose til' his goal and has lost about 30 this year. My sister-in-law is my other accountability partner, and we live close by and our kids are close in age, so we see each other frequently and its been fantastic. My family is a big motivation for me to be healthy. I want to be a good example and be able to keep up with my kids.

I'm re-introducing myself, with hopes of finding a group of people that may be able to relate with me. I'm motivated, but sometimes it would be nice to have a group of people to check in with who are going through the same things as me.
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote