Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-06-2016, 08:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 106kg/ 99.6kg/ 60kg

Height: 157 cm

Unhappy 100 lbs too much

Hello! I'm new to 3FC but I'm happy to have found it. I'm a mom of 4 and I've been overweight for about 10 years but my health is really suffering. My body hurts and aches, I have heart palpitations and skipped beats, it's difficult to move around and I am easily tired. On top of that, my clothes don't fit and I'm embarrassed to be seen in public so I'm quite isolated right now. This is not the life I want to live.
I could really use some support and encouragement and I'm happy to provide that to any of you as well. Thanks for reading. Best wishes!
LittleCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 317/*tracker*/165

Height: 5'9

Your words resonate so much with me. It hurts to move and it hurts to wear certain clothes. I hate having anyone see me so I want to hide away and just be invisible. When, truthfully, that is not me. I am a writer so I want people to read my words, I want to go travel and on book tours but I don't want to be seen.
I am here with you!!!!
nikkinicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:56 AM   #3  

Thank you so much for replying and being supportive... it makes a big difference. I am introverted by nature but I used to be quite social. I don't feel social at all anymore. Shutting myself away in the house is the only way I have really coped with my weight. I'm at the heaviest I've ever been and it's so humiliating trying to function around people because I'm in such bad health. It would be nice to be able to do daily activities like grocery shopping or hanging out the laundry without feeling embarrassed. I feel like when I walk into a room full of strangers that all eyes are on me and they're all judging me. Recently I went to a doctor appointment and I could tell he wanted to say something about my weight but he seemed to be too diplomatic to really comment. So awkward!

I think its wonderful that you write! I like to write too and I have a couple of book projects that I've been putting off for the longest time. But it is a joy to write. It's just a hobby for me and I don't really write much anymore but I love to read.

Hope you have a really good day. Best Wishes!
Old 10-06-2016, 12:08 PM   #4  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Little Cat! There is a lot of information on this website and groups to join. Good Luck!

VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:49 PM   #5  

Thank you, Vickie Lou!