Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-11-2016, 09:51 PM   #1  

Default Hi! I'm back again.

Hello Everybody,
My name is Stacey, and I'm 25 years old. I've been a member of this forum before, but I could never get myself to stick. I didn't log on every day. Days without logging on turned into weeks, months, and then turned into years. I've yet to successfully begin my weight loss journey, and stick. I'm not going to promise myself that I will this time. All I can do is promise that I'll try my hardest, and try and use this forum, and all of you wonderful supportive people to make this my time. It used to be mainly about looks, and everything like that, but at this point it's about my health. I've gotta do something, and it needs to be now.

I'm going to try and log on every day, so I won't eventually forget about the website again. I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you, and I'm looking forward to making this work this time, because I am desperate.

On a lighter note - a little bit about myself aside from the obvious reason that I'm here. I'm engaged to a wonderful guy that I cannot wait to marry. He's my best friend, and I couldn't imagine being without him. I'm also in love with horror movies, thunderstorms and rain, genuinely nice people, music, and pretty clothes. I used to be heavily into art and I still am -- I've just fallen off the wagon with that as well. I'm hoping to start picking some of that up again, so I can find something to make me happy, and a way to spend my time again.

Anyways, I'll log on tomorrow and write some more, and break into the other forums. I just wanted to get myself started.

I look forward to talking with/getting to know all of you. I look forward to finally making myself important enough to spend the time to take care of myself.

Thanks for reading, and goodnight!

Stacey
shrinking_stacey is offline   Reply With Quote