Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-28-2016, 12:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/216/145

Height: 5'4

Default Time to get serious

Hey y'all, my name is Danielle. I am a young wife, and mother to one precious seven-month-old girl. I have struggled with my weight all of my life. I'm currently trying to lose the baby weight (and more!) and get healthy so I can be a good example for my little one and keep up with her in a few months when she starts walking. I love to read and I love cats. Anything else you want to know, just ask! Looking forward to giving and getting support in this journey.

Last edited by cinnamoroll; 05-28-2016 at 12:06 AM.
cinnamoroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 297/276/175

Height: 6'0"

Hello to you!

I'm also fairly new to this site but in just the few days I've been on here it has really helped me out. You'll be surprised to find many people on here with similar situations to your own.

I would recommend trying some of the challenges they have one this forum. I entered the May one just the other day, I started dieting at the beginning of this month. From what I can tell, they do it monthly and it's just kind of a nice incentive and push.

I really hope you find this site as helpful as I have in just the short time I've been on here.

And of course, if you need help with anything or motivation, you can message me anytime.
JaimeLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 05:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/216/145

Height: 5'4

Thank you for your reply! I joined the 2% body weight challenge. I look forward to joining more. I think the socialization and accountability is what I need.
cinnamoroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 11:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/276/175

Height: 6'0"

It's nice to meet people going through the same thing and facing the same struggles. It helps out a lot.
JaimeLT is offline   Reply With Quote