Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-17-2016, 02:59 PM   #1  
In it to win it!!

S/C/G: 312/ticker/150

Height: 5ft 3in

Default Re-introducing myself

Hey everyone. I am not new to this forum but have not posted in a loooong time. I do come around to read and see how everyone is doing but I wanted to reintroduce myself.

Well here it goes. My name is Vivian and I am almost 34 years old. I used to weigh 312 lbs and was miserable. In the beginning of this journey in 2009, I lost weight but gained most of it back as many have experienced. I was a queen of yo-yo dieters. Well, in 2013, being 285 lbs (again!) I chose to get back on track. It lasted for some time (got down to 265 lbs) but then I found out I was pregnant in June 2013. Unfortunately, I lost the baby and fell into a deep depression and by October I had gained and ended up at 290 lbs. Once I began to feel better I decided to give it another go and by the end of 2014, I was at 249 lbs. I maintained most of the weight loss for most of 2014. I did creep back up to 262 lbs by August of last year. Again, I jumped, hopped, ran into the wagon and have been on it since. I'm now 233 lbs. It's been tough but I keep going. Life gets in the way, I get lazy at times but I keep going. So far it's been 79 lbs. If I were to count the endless lbs I've regained and lost, it'll be twice that if not more. Well, there's my story. I'll be more than lurking around. You all will be "hearing" from me soon.

Take care. Keep going!! Never give up!! This is your life!!
Vivian27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:24 PM   #2  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

well, to someone who has trouble losing anything, your successes look mighteee impressive. welcome back!
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote