Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-22-2016, 04:40 PM   #1  

Default Hello there

Hello all,

I'm new to forums and am starting a what I feel is going to be a hard weight loss journey and thought maybe people who are going through the same thing would be a good place to seek the support I'm going to need.

I'm 30 female and mother to a 4 year old. I'm around 340lbs which is the heaviest I have ever been. Since I have my little one I seem to pile on more and more weight and this last year has been extremely challenging to say the least.

I'm usually extremely upbeat and happy but for some reason I have lost all self worth and have plummeted into the terrifying world of stress eating and little to no motervation these days.

I guess I'm just looking for some people who will know what I'm talking about and a support to help me on the right track.
Triis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 01:49 PM   #2  
stop wishing, start doing

S/C/G: 215/185/155

Height: 5'7

Hello and Welcome Triis!!!

There are many people here that can relate to what you are feeling. Personally when at my heaviest I would look in the mirror and just didn't feel like me. None of my clothes fit and I was pretty miserable which is not the norm for me at all. It can be a slippery slope - eating, and self loathing but you have taken the first step to take control of your life and health so that is great.

I wish you the best on your journey and I will see you around
xopeaceandlovexo is offline   Reply With Quote