Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-18-2016, 05:29 PM   #1  

Smile Stroke Survivor Ready for Change!

Had a stroke in 2012 after working my butt off to get down to 145 lbs. The result? I gained back all I lost, plus more. Just when I started to really get back in the swing, I had a TIA last week.

Luckily, no permanent damage and I am planning on returning to work on Monday.

I had luck with WW back when, and would like to try it again. But, I cannot attend meetings.

Since I remember the "basics", I am wondering if I ordered the Beyond the Scale Plan guide, would this get me started and give me the basics of the new program?

Since $ is at a premium right now (for most of us, I know), my plan would be to get the right "start up" tools off Ebay, then use my Fitbit in conjunction with the one-time fee app "itrackbites".

Will ordering the PLAN Guide give me the basics of the new program and help me get started?

Last edited by tiniree2; 03-18-2016 at 06:17 PM.
tiniree2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:31 AM   #2  
Garmin: TrixieCatLAX

S/C/G: 205.3 / 188.4 / 145.0

Height: 5'5"

Hmm... I don't really know. Maybe someone on the WW subforum can help?

In the meantime,
TrixieCatLAX is offline   Reply With Quote