Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-12-2015, 05:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 340/336/150

Height: 5'5

Default Starting over

So. Here I am again. Starting over. It's always the same. I get all excited about weight loss I loose 10-15 pounds and I'm happy. Then I fall off the bandwagon. (I work in a fast food restaurant. Fast food is my downfall.) Try working at a place that is one of your triggers. It's so hard. Omg you don't even know. I am not happy. I am lonely. I just want to fit into clothes. I don't want to worry about going somewhere and people laughing at me. Or being able to fit in the chairs. I just want to be normal. Or Going out to eat with friends or family and worrying about what I'm eating. Is it to much...too little. Are they watching me judging how much I am eating because I'm overweight. Obese? It's little everyday things. I can't stand being like this anymore.

Anyway thanks for listening. Apparently I needed to talk about it.

Actually I probably should introduce myself huh?

My name is Jami I am 28 and overweight. I need change.
Skinnyinside21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 08:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/150/150

Height: 5'7

Welcome Jami! I know it seems hard, but you CAN lose the weight and keep it off. I never thought I could lose weight, and just by counting calories and tracking my food, I am. It is possible, and you can do it.
LesGetFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 03:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Jami! You can do this! But you do have to be ready. I mean really ready. You have to be so ready that nothing is going to deter you, not even being surrounded by fast food daily. And you can't think in terms of being on a diet, something you can go on and off. You have to decide that you are going to change the way you eat for life and find a weight loss plan that will help you do that. I follow a modified version of the Slow Carb Diet. I eat low glycemic index foods for 6 days and whatever I want on the 7th day. Most dieters eat whatever they want every day but in limited amounts by watching their calories. There are many plans to choose from but whatever plan you choose, it's needs to be something you can live with from now on, with maybe a little tweaking once you reach maintenance. If you can step into a new healthy lifestyle in this way, you won't quit after 10-15 lbs because quitting is no longer an option. There are lots of people here who will help you! Believe you can do it because you can! At this time next year, you will be so much happier and healthier if you do! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 340/336/150

Height: 5'5

I know. It's going to he hard. But I really want the change.
Skinnyinside21 is offline   Reply With Quote