Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-10-2015, 01:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 394/340/175

Height: 5'6"

Default New to the website

Hello Everyone. I am new to this website. It is a bit new to find my way around so I will give my outline and maybe someone will have a map as to the best way around LOL

I am currently at 340 down from 394(march weight) I joined a gym and got a personal trainer to work with two times a week. He put me on a meal pan which I have been having an issue sticking to.

My goal weight is to get to 175 my pre-children weight almost 30 years ago. Now I am more then half way through my 40's and I do not want to go into my 50's being overweight still.

So my stats are
Age - 47
Weight - 340

I am on:
Yahoo Messenger
My Fitness Pal
Facebook

If you are interested in adding me to any of these let me know and I will send you my information.

It will be great to have new friends that are on the same path as me. Most of my friends now are all obese and not working on trying to lose the weight. It makes it really hard when they all want to eat garbage and I struggle to eat healthy.

My main search is to find people local that we can meet up, go the gym together, or go to activities together.
mlc3409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/146/125

Height: 5'4

Welcome Congrats on your weight loss so far. That's awesome!!!!!
Chunkychick99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 231.4/199.8/140 As of 12/19/15

Height: 5'6"

Hi mlc! �� Welcome aboard! I just joined here a couple weeks ago. I like to search old threads and post my updates to help keep me motivated. I'm not a real regular here though lol. Anyways good luck in your journey, and congrats on the great work you've done so far!!!
MovingOnNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi mlc3409! Congrats on your amazing weight loss so far! I'm sorry you're having issues sticking to your meal plan, but it sounds like you're doing pretty well at it! Good for you! We don't have any threads here sorted by location (except the very broad UK one), so if you run into someone local to you, it will just be by coincidence, but there are lots of threads here you can join for online support! We have a fitness and exercise section: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-177/; a calorie-counting forum: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/; a 40-Somethings sub-forum: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings-216/, and on and on! Take a look around and jump right in! Some forums and threads are more active than others (you can usually tell by the dates of the latest posts) and you are welcome in all of them! Good luck!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 10-10-2015 at 10:56 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote