Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-26-2015, 02:16 PM   #1  

Default Back on the wagon I go....

Hi everyone.

I lost 65 pounds a few years back doing Weight Watchers, and like so many other people, once I lost the weight, I figured "I can totally do this on my own now!" and quit going. I guess you can all figure out what happened next -- I gained a lot of it back. I haven't weighed myself lately but I figure I've got about 35 pounds to lose to get back to where I was.

I've signed up for WW again and my first meeting/weigh-in is on Wednesday evening. Time to face the music!

I also bought myself a Fitbit Charge HR, and it's really interesting to see how many calories I'm burning in the run of a day. I'm a full-time student, and I sit a lot of the day, but I take every chance I can to move around, and I go to the Y every morning for an hour with one of my classmates. We do that five days a week, taking the weekends off.

I'm hoping to find some support here, because I am finding this much harder the second time around.

So that's my story. Hope to make some new friends here!
PharmGirl522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 03:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi PharmGirl522! This is a great place for support! Way to go on the exercise and starting WW again! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote