Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-29-2015, 07:53 PM   #1  

Default Newbie: Started blog & seeking weight loss buddy!

This is it now. I'm 18st 7lb and at 5"3 I'm starting to feel it in my knees and back. At 24 I really need to get this weight shifted as I have 2 young daughters to bring up and I honestly feel like the weight is really holding me back. I struggle to get out of bed in a morning and I had gestational diabetes in my pregnancy last year. That in itself led to complications which resulted in me having another cesarean when I really wanted a natural birth.
I hate the way I look and feel in myself but I lack motivation. I've described it in more detail in my blog, I think I'd like to find a weight loss buddy who is around the same weight, height and age as myself.
Blog: http://bunnyblog.brainybunny.co.uk/#home
Email: [email protected]
brainybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

brainybuddy! You know what you need to do and your have two of the best reasons, your daughters, to do it! Plus, you don't want to end up with type 2 diabetes. This is a great community for support, so take a look around and jump right in! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote