Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-02-2015, 02:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/155/125

Default I never thought I'd be back here.

I remember joining this forum back in high school and I'm 24 now. I was a fat kid growing up, talking 10 and ~250lbs. But I lost it all and by 14/15 I was at 140ish and only got thinner. Last year I was 5'7" and a very muscular 135, wearing a size 5 and eating whatever I wanted. But nothing lasts forever. I'm up to 155 if not more and finding that cooking for my boyfriend (who was carved from the marble of the gods and subsists on cheese) and slimming myself down is very very hard.
cathisemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

BACK, cathisemo! Yes, that's something most women who cook for the men in their lives find out sooner or later. The way they like to eat makes us fat! You are still so young and although I know it probably feels like you have a lot to lose, you really don't. You just have to get a handle on it now, which is exactly what you've come to do, so good for you! I wish you the best!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:36 PM   #3  
critter lover

S/C/G: 160+/152/~135 and healthy

Height: 5'6.5"

Welcome back!! There's no shame in coming here for the support you need, when you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathisemo View Post
...cooking for my boyfriend (who was carved from the marble of the gods and subsists on cheese) and slimming myself down is very very hard.
This is my husband. He's 43, lives on cheese, sour cream, beer, chocolate and bread. And is borderline underweight with 3% body fat and amazing abs.
JayZeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 10:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/240/140

Height: 5'6''

Wow. I just posted something very similar to this! Almost exactly. I'm 24 and I lost 90lbs when I was 18.
I'm back up to over 230 something pounds, and I feel the same way, it really sucks to be back in the same position. I'm here if you want to talk!
justdoitmegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 06:22 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 185.5/176.5/140

Height: 5'6

Living with a man does make you gain weight.......'luckily' my boyfriend has put on weight too so we are dieting together. I go to SW meetings - then he eats what I cook and nicks the ideas!
Moo68 is offline   Reply With Quote