Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-27-2015, 07:26 AM   #1  
Lee-anne

S/C/G: 165/135/110

Height: 1.58cm

Talking Hello everyone! Newbie here :)

Hi all!

I'm a newbie to this site. A little info:

I'm 22 female, 5'2 and currently I weigh 135lb. I should get down to 121lb according to my trainer, before I can start adding some muscle mass to make this skinny fat body look somewhat better.

Now, the thing is: I'm eating 1000-1050 calories a day to do this. It sounds horrible I suppose. But it's not since I don't exercise at all at home. And when I do, I will drink all those calories burned back with a protein shake. I'm also filling that amount with whole, nutritious foods. Lots of protein and vegetables at every meal.

So I don't think I'll run into problems. My maintenance is only 1500 so it's not that drastic to lose 1lb a week.

I don't find a lot of communities supporting this, because they are pre-occupied with the 1200 minimum number for the average woman. I'm hoping this community will be different.
LeeAnne0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/166.2/150

Height: 5'3

Leeanne.. There are lots of different support groups in this forum.. Look around im sure theres one just right for you...
Candy In Alabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:28 PM   #3  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

There are lots of people here with all sorts of different calorie counts... Especially us shorter people. We tend to have to go lower than most. There is not a lot of judging here, and if people give advice that you know doesn't help you, don't use it. I don't find many people to get offended here when people do things differently, purbbodies all respond differently!
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote