Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-20-2015, 01:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/235/145

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy encouragement please

Hi... I never in my life had weight issues. I was always at 130 size 6-7. Unfortunately after my daughter was born 8 years ago, I struggled after 6 major surgeries and still some autoimmune issues I am dealing with. Main complaint has always been pain. My feet as I write this now have ankles with torn ligaments and I can't walk. I have gained so much weight its ridiculous despite the fact that I only eat predominately vegan! Maybe theres an underlying cause who knows, doctors still cannot figure out however, I am a firm believer that if you sit still and not move which is what I've been doing the past 8 years because quite frankly I couldn't move, then this is what will happen. I am currently 235 lbs! I need to lose at least 75-100lbs. Im not looking for a quick fix of course but just some guidance... I have hired a personal trainer for once a week to start in May.. hoping that will work but I'm a bit depressed, I have always been one to have this amazing willpower and always was the one to help others, now I just want to hide
Anyhow, any advice is appreciated... thank you.
need2lose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 01:20 PM   #2  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

Welcome and good luck! I wish I could give more advice, but I'm not familiar with the vegan menu or lifestyle. You should check out the Vegetarian chicks forum, as they would know about vegan menus that are delicious, filling and easy on the waistline.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/vegetarian-chicks-121/

You should also check out the Dieting with obstacles form:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles-14/

I think its great you got a personal trainer, that's a great start and support!
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote