Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-07-2015, 11:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 266/175/150

Height: 5 foot 1

Default Hi I'm Paris

I wanted to introduce myself as I became a new member of this group. I have on occasion noticed this site on the Internet. I think it looks like a great place to relate to others. I've lost a numerous amount of weight last year and have been continuing to achieve my former athletic body. Right now, struggling with loose skin as I noticed there is a column here about that topic. I've had my ups and downs and want to always help encourage those with those issues as well. I'm happy to be here and can't wait to meet everyone
GreekFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:36 AM   #2  

Hello Paris! I am new here too but I am only starting my journey to the slim body;-) Congratulations with your successful weight loss! Will be glad to talk to you and maybe get few useful tips;-) Any ways, best of luck to you and have a great day!
Mamamia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:59 AM   #3  

Thank you. I can't wait to talk as well. I give you all the best for your journey. I will be glad to help if you have any questions. Good luck
Old 02-07-2015, 02:09 PM   #4  

Hi Paris! Another "Welcome" from another newbie It motivates so well to meet people who succeeded and lost weight! I envy you because I am only starting my war with extra weight But I hope soon I will be able to write my successful story of weight loss as well What diet did you use?
Mary1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:07 PM   #5  

i began adding fruits and vegetable juices into my diet, which caused the initial 75 lb weight loss. It is not something I continued nor do I recommend as a weight loss solution. It basically gave me start over of getting rid of food that is no good out of my body and help add missing nutrients.I had to be very careful since I suffer from an under active thyroid and tend to gain weight exremely easily. It's a constant and daily struggle unfortunately, but I made sure to remove all processed foods from my meals. Everything I eat is clean 80-90% of the time. My main focus is not losing weight anymore but to regain my former athletic body. Now I am all about the weight lifting/cross fit and kickboxing. Mary1983 I hope you such great success on your weight war and that you're as healthy as possible. I have great confidence in you and everyone that you'll achieve your goal. Best of luck