Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-04-2015, 09:07 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default fell off the wagon, had a baby, now I'm ready

Hi all!!! I found this group back when I was still in homeschool but never could stay committed to the journey. I've had a crazy and horrible few years since then. Now, I'm 23, in a better place in life, am a single mother to a wonderful little man, and have found the man of my dreams.

I want to take back the years I've wasted being self conscious because all of my friends are skinnier and prettier, I want to take back the years that I tried to make myself uglier and fatter so my family would ignore me, want to take back the years that I sat back and let everyone else have all the fun so that I wouldn't be in any of the pictures. For once, I want to be happy and confident with myself.

I need to do this not only for myself, but for my son. I don't want him to grow up being shy and self loathing like I was all those years.

I'm looking forward to this lifestyle change!

Last edited by BryEri; 01-04-2015 at 10:43 PM.
BryEri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:57 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 196/195/150

Height: 165

Welcome aboard!
You sound motivated and inspired! Cheers to that.
Prayers for your success
Best wishes.
jivejazz8 is offline   Reply With Quote