Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-07-2014, 03:03 PM   #1  
"The struggle is real"

S/C/G: 275/175

Height: 5'9

Talking Motivation!! Changes!!! NEW ME!!!! Mental and Physical =)

I am so proud of myself! Sundays are weigh in days for me and I finally weighed in the 230's after struggling the last three years bouncing between 254-260 and even getting up to 270 just this April! Back in October I was struggling with a bad break up where I lost four kids I became extremely attached to and was fighting with depression really bad causing even more health problems not just for me but my kids too. If we are eating bad and being unhealthy then most likely our small children are too and that definitely was the case in my situation. I first started seeing a counselor to help work on my mental health and now I have joined Anytime Fitness where I do cardio on my own but work with a personal trainer for strength training. I have stretched myself really thin this week and only worked out twice but right now in my weight loss I am able to still lose the required two pounds a week (my goal) just by nutrition alone. I know however once I get further into my weight loss I will have to kick it up a notch most definitely with the cardio. I was so happy to look at the scale and see 239.80 , when I am losing site of the longer goal which is to weight 186 as I am 5'9, seeing that number go down every Sunday let's me smile over the progress I make weekly and I know that my Sundays are going to hold me accountable for what I have done the week before. Thanks for those who have read this, I just know my facebook friends probably don't want to hear about my success from week to week so I joined this group with other people who understand my struggles and actually are here for the same reasons! Thanks for letting me share!
ShandoBrewsky30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:50 PM   #2  
Always Dreaming

S/C/G: 160/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Congrats for getting into the 230s! You'll find plenty of support here to help you reach your goal. Keep up the good work!
DraconicDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:34 PM   #3  
"The struggle is real"

S/C/G: 275/175

Height: 5'9

Thanks! And congrats on your success and future successes!
ShandoBrewsky30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:42 AM   #4  
300+ Chick

Hi...Welcome!! Great job on your progress so far!! Keep it up!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote