Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-19-2014, 07:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/240.6/120

Height: 5 ft. 3 inches

Default Hi there newbie here! sort of

Hi there everyone, I'm a newbie well sort of. Well I joined this forum a long while back but didn't post anything or at least not much. I've been gone for so long I forgot I joined. Well, back now and hopefully I can now join in on the conversations!
I'm a 40 year old Home Executive( housewife) with 2 girls ages 14 and 10 and restarted my weight loss journey May 28 2014. I love to read, sew, quilt, craft and machine embroider. I rejoined Weight Watchers and have been going steadily along and have officially lost 19.8 pounds woo hoo! I have about 120 more to go but am working on it! I just bought a Wii Fit game and balance board anyone here use one? I've just gotten the batteries today and hopefully sometime this week I'll get to see about using it!

Thanks for taking the time to read about me. I hope to make some friends who are doing the same things I am or at least going through the same or similar journey.
redgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 226/226/210

Height: 5' 3"

Hi Redgold! Congrats on a great start to your weight loss already! Woo Hoo! I am counting calories instead of doing WW's, but there is a girl on youtube I love to watch who has lost a lot of weight on WW's. She goes by Weightwatchergirl1. She's so inspiring and has lost 160 pounds that I know of. I suggest watching her videos since you're doing WW's. She often does grocery hauls and tells the points and also the calories for each item. Very informative stuff and she's also encouraging and motivating!

Last edited by Liz46; 08-19-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Liz46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 247/190/140

Height: 5'4"

foodfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/197/120

Height: 5'5

Welcome redgold!! I hope that you can find encouragement and support this time around! Take care and congrats for your weight loss, that's a fantastic start!!
muguet is offline   Reply With Quote