Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM   #1  

Smile Hi everyone. Here for support in losing weight!

Hi everyone. My name is Tammy. I am 23 years old and 7 months ago, I gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby girl named Rory Alexis. I was overweight before I got pregnant but during those 9 months I gained 50+ pounds. I went from 211 to over 250. I am not sure what my weight is right now because I currently do not have a scale but the last time I was at the Dr. I was around 250. Lately I've been really down because I hate my body and I just want to lose weight. It's so depressing not being able to fit in any of my clothes. Half the time I have to resort to wearing pajama pants all day. Shopping doesn't help because I don't feel comfortable in clothes that do fit me. I hate my muffin top and I'm looking forward to meeting people who are going through the same thing as me. So, as a belated birthday present to myself I invested in an exercise bike and as of today I am going to start eating healthier. I want to be around for a very long time so I can watch my daughter grow up. I would also like to be able to keep up with her when she starts walking and not be panting and sweating because I am out of shape. I want to love myself and be happy when I look in the mirror instead of avoiding it.
tammycelli117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

Hello Tammy!! Welcome to the forum young mommy!;-) you have enough motivation to make all of your dreams to come true!! Good luck to you!
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:51 PM   #3  

Thanks. It really helps to have people give me some motivation. Thank you for all of your tips Pattience. I'm looking up those books on Amazon now.
tammycelli117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 124

Height: 5.5

Good luck with the weight loss! Be proud that you had enough motivation to even begin I am 20, so I understand the pressure to look a certain way at this age. I gained weight because of medication and school, and now I'm trying to lose it. If you ever need support let me know. I'm here for you
NinaB is offline   Reply With Quote