Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-29-2014, 05:22 PM   #1  
Body under construction

S/C/G: 261/199/125

Height: 5'2"

Wink Hello from Arkansas

Hi all, my name is Angie. I am married to my high school sweetie of 20 years. We have 3 wonderful children ages 16, 13, & 10 this year. I am gonna share a little bit of my story hopefully it will not bore you too much. When I was younger my mom put me on depo for birth control. It caused tons of hormonal issues as well as my weight bloomed out of control. Then went through child bearing years and on and off diets but no big loss. In 2011 made some bad choices that landed me in prison for awhile. I lost about 30 pounds in there due to nasty foods I had to eat. Once getting out of that mess I gained the 30 plus more back cause I was eating all the time then. In early 2012 I had to have complete hysterectomy cause of cantelope size mass and cyst covered ovaries. Within a week postoperative I was back in cause I had a staph infection. So it took months to heal. April of 2013 mydr did all my levels and ttopping out at 261 pounds and pre diabetic and lipids through the roof I was a risk 7 to have a heart attack.

That was my eye opener! I changed eating habits went strictly low carb and by April of this year I hadlost 50 lbs all llevels were back to normal dr removed pre diabetic off me and my risk factor dropped to a 3. I am continuing doin what I have been and adding exercise I've broke out of the 200's and down from 24/26 pants size to 14/16 now. Just looking for helpful support and encouraging others to help them achieve their goals!

Thats all for now talk to you soon <3 Ang
AngiePelletier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 01:36 AM   #2  
Eater of All Cakes

S/C/G: 214/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi Angie and welcome! It looks like you are on the right track and if you seek support and good resources, you've found a great place

I was on depo, too, back when I was 15. I gained ALOT in three years and then got off of it. I was able to lose the weight and kept it down a good bit. After I had my daughter in 2011 I gained it back and then some. Like you, I have made a change and came here for support and friendly conversations

Good luck and I hope you continue to great!

Last edited by SophiasMom; 07-01-2014 at 01:37 AM. Reason: My daughter was born in 2011, not 2010 - so I changed it :)
SophiasMom is offline   Reply With Quote