Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-12-2014, 11:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 219/185/135

Height: 5'2"

Default Time to come out

Hey Everyone,
I would like to say I am new here....but I have been stalking this forum since I started my weight loss journey. I decided to finally become a member as I am having the hardest time lately and I am really looking for some down to earth support.

I will start by saying I have been over-weight now for 10 years. I am 28. I have 3 boys whom I love dearly but tend to use them as an excuse for my weight. As much as I had them young and close together, the truth is I am an emotional eater...and it doesn't matter what emotion. Happy = Eating, Sad = Eating...you name it, i love food.

This is my third try on Ideal Protein and so far has proven to be the best yet (maybe 3rd times a charm?) I started this journey on Jan 11 of this year weighing in at 219lbs. This morning when I weighed myself I am at 185 My struggle though is I cant seem to not cheat. A hand full of chips here, glass of wine there....does anyone have trouble like this??

Thanks in advance for all your support and i cannot wait to hear back from yous

Poosnan
Poosnan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 01:47 PM   #2  
Cat Cuddler

S/C/G: 287/266/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, Poosnan!

So glad you joined us! Many congrats on your weight loss!

I too am an emotional eater - no matter what emotion I am having.

I am on Weight Watchers, but I need to increase my protein and reduce my carbs. I am going to look into Ideal Protein, because in the past I was the most successful at weight loss with a higher protein diet.

You will find a lot of support and great information here. Best wishes to you on your journey!

Last edited by doingmybest; 04-12-2014 at 01:48 PM.
doingmybest is offline   Reply With Quote