Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #1  
I HATE WINTER.

S/C/G: 264/230/180

Height: 5'7"

Smile After a few months without 3FC!

I was a member for about a year when I had to take a hiatus because of school. Then after technical difficulties I just ended up making a new username.

I forget my username but it was something that started with Bea! lol.

In the few months I have been away. I have lost very little, but every little bit helps and I haven't actually gained so I'm ok with that!!

I have started an associate degree program in Pastry Arts. OH MY GOD desserts are my undoing! UGH. but it is my passion and being a cake decorator is my goal and if I want that in my life I need get around it. Everyone has a hurdle.

I had my gallbladder out last Febuary and that stunted my weightloss several months and gave me bowel problems and a dairy problem.

My mom got married in July. I didn't want to live by myself so.....
My amazing bf moved in and that has been a eventful experience. And in the last few months we have decided to buy a house and we *hopefully* will be closing on New Years Eve. or at least before January 31st.. because that is when the lease is up on the apartment.

And he brought his cat. So we have 3 cats, 2 that should probably be in one cat house holds and 1 that thinks he is a dog. It's a fun fun fun set up. And when we move to the house the plan is to get a puppy because we are moving to the city and we were both raised in country suburbia and it will make our parents feel better. I don't know how that will work out.

On the plus side. I will be an hour closer to school (8 minute commute-yay!) and will have free access to the school gym (but I heard it's creepy) Or there is a YMCA right across the street!! But I would have to pay for that on top of everything else. But with access to classes I think it could be worth it!

I was on hiatus because of school and now I know how school goes and will have an additional 8 hours a week (freed up commute time!) I can not wait to start back again! Thanks everyone for being so great before!!
Catladyindisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 325 / 321 / 180

Height: 5' 6"

Default Well welcome back cat lover

I run a no kill animal center in NM and we love our dogs and kitties.... I am new to this site just over a week now... did an event for the ranch and went off my diet... hard to incorporate my diet (1200 a day ) when the food is free and everyone around me is having a good time...Well again welcome back hope we can keep each other on track, and congrats to all the new changes in your life.
notmymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #3  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

I was also gone for almost a year. Weird how quickly we can become attaced to a site! Welcome back and may the pounds fall off in that creepy gym
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #4  
I HATE WINTER.

S/C/G: 264/230/180

Height: 5'7"

Notmymama that is too cool! and completely understandable. I am on a 1200 calorie diet too. It's hard to keep track!

Melodymist I know I can't believe how much harder it is to lose without the site!
Catladyindisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Catlady! BACK! Wow, you've had quite an eventful time since you were last on. I hope everything settles down for you and that you do very well with your pastry arts degree! And btw, your 3 cats sound like my 3 cats to a tee, lol! Glad to have you back. Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote