Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #1  
Food Wrangler

S/C/G: 160/155/140

Height: 5'5''

Talking Hey guys! Im new! Lets lose weight together!

Yo!
My name is Kizzy, I am an artist, age 24, and I just joined this neat place! Hello Everyone! (:

I've really been strugglin with my weight recently, and I really need to get the energy and stamina to just DO IT!

At my most heaviest I was 181, but lost around 34lbs recently. But in the past few months I got implanted with Nexplanon, a birth control, in my arm. It mad me gain 20 pounds out of nowhere WOW!

So now im here at 160, trying to lose that 20 I gained.

Its gunna be a tough journey. I'm Diabetic so I know I'm gunna have to do twice the work as normal people.

I cant wait to start my journey with you guys! Ive gone through some posts and wow everything is so inspiring! Good luck to everyone! Hope to meet new friends who are walking in my shoes as well!
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #2  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Welcome, Kizzy! This is a great place for support, advice, and various ways of challenging yourself to get the results you want.
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Kizzy! Congrats on the weight you lost! Although the birth control caused you to gain 20 back, you are still 10 lbs ahead of the game, and you are going to find lots of support here to help you along the way! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Welcome!
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #5  
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

S/C/G: 206/186.4/145

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! I hope you get the inspiration here that you need to get going. I am at the very start of my journey so I hope to see you around.
Medeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 325 / 321 / 180

Height: 5' 6"

Welcome Kizzy, I live in NM and I am 322 pounds and 53 years of age.... so good you are starting young....I was always confident in my self and didnt really feel my weight was an issue until age caught up with me... now hard to move... stress fractures in my feet limit my length of time on my feet... but I am trying... I am also new to this.. doctor put me on 1200 calories a day diet.. geez that is what i use to eat for breakfast...but dont want to continue down this road.. I work at home for citibank and sit behind a computer 10 hours a day, so that has become a challenge... have recently changed from running a no kill shelter ( still vice president ) I am no longer running the day to day operation and I miss it terribly.. my weight became a problem and my feet would not last thru the day so had to get sit down job.... well hope we can become friends and if you are here for me I am certainly here for you. Take care , talk later, I am sure I will be on this site everyday I can....

Good luck to us both and to all..
notmymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #7  
Get It

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/155

Height: 5'10''

Hi Kizzy,

Our stories seem to be pretty similar. I recently gained 20 too, grr!

Hope to see you around!

Andrea
skutumpah is offline   Reply With Quote