Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-02-2013, 07:27 AM   #1  

Default 97lbs to lose!!!

i have 97lbs to lose, i dont wanna 'diet', because iv'e tried all the diets under the sun. i want to eat healthy and be more active.
how long has it taken any of you to lose this much weigh? thanks. x
rollerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Rollerchick! Eating healthy and becoming more active is the way to go! Not only will you lose weight but you'll keep it off. You'll find lots of support here to help you along the way. Be sure to check out the goal thread for motivation: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-199/. Many people have lost lots of weight here and they have really inspiring stories to share! Good luck! You can do it!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #3  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

Welcome! Glad to have you join in here. You are talking my language! I too want to eat healthy and do moderate exercise to get to my goal weight in anticipation of keeping it off. I have ridden the diet roller coaster for 30+ years now only to gain it all back (plus some at time). It is not the way to go. If you join in on this forum, you will find the support and motivation you need to meet your weight loss and exercise goals. I like the challenge forum, 40-somethings, and diabetes forums. Hope to see you around somewhere so that I can follow your successes. Best wishes for you!
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote