Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-02-2013, 12:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 305/285/175

Height: 5'11

Smile Hi!! new girl here!!

Hi everyone!! I am new to the site and Just wanted to say hello! I am 27 years old and have tried tons of fad diets and pills and weight loss clubs...had some success here and there but in the last 2 yrs crept up to 305. Omg my highest ever! Embarrassing! I realized I need to do something right away! Well I downloaded this app called my fitness pal and decided maybe I will just Try to lose weight the old fashioned way - counting calories...imagine my surprise when I found out it works! Holy moly! I always thought dieting was so expensive and so hard and there's no way I can lose weight without subscribing to some weight loss club or buying an outrageous pill or surgery. .. and here its not. It's as simple as counting my calories and making better choices!! I am proud to say since downloading the app on June3rd I am down to 285...I still have a looooong way to go- but feel like for once in my life I am on the right path to something good. I know one thing I need to do is start exercising. ...I guess the least I could do is add a daily walk into my routine. ..I really dislike exercising but know i have to do it. . . Well anyway... that's my story!! Have a good night, all! Oh.... one question... how do I get myself one of those fancy tickers???
le10985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Le, How wonderful that you have found a diet plan that is working for you! Keep it up!

Be sure to check out the sub-forum "Chicks Up for a Challenge." There are lots of threads there to help keep you motivated and to get you started on that exercise you want to do!

And here is a link to information on how to get a ticker: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #4  
Hobbit-lass

Height: 5'2"

Welcome! And wow, you're really doing well so far! That means you've found something that works for you, which is super! You're going to love it here!
fairandfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #5  
300+ Chick

Hello and Welcome! Bravo on your 20 Lbs loss so far!! Awesome start!! Good luck with your continue efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote