Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #1  
Leaving PCOS In My Dust!

S/C/G: 272/Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Trying to End Yo-Yo Dieting!

Hi everyone!

I've always been overweight/obese from the time I was a kid. I watched myself in high school and got myself to from 190lbs to 170lbs (not bad for a kid without help). Of course, gained it back and then some. I hovered around 210lbs in my early 20's then jumped to 240lbs when living away from home. Had to move back home for a couple years and got that down to 200lbs then met my lovely husband. Over the 7 years we've been together I've gained 10lbs a year lol. I love him but oh my that's not so good. Now I'm topping the chart at 272lbs and I'm sick of it! Over the past 2 years I have been going up and down from 260lbs to 250lbs then back up then down then now my new record of 272lbs. I can't do it anymore.

I can't imagine I'm the only one out there that wants to look "normal". I have no desire to be a skinny model type woman I'm happy to have some curves but I want to be able to walk into a store and essentially buy anything I want because I don't need to worry about my size being in stock. I think that's every woman's dream that needs to lose weight.

So yes, that's my history in a nut shell. I've been floating around the site for a while but haven't registered so I figured it's about time I do it and actually get some moral support (and give some in return)
Rosalitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Rosalitta!

Looking forward to seeing more of you around here! Good luck to you and your weight loss journey!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Rosalitta. You'll find lots of support on this site and it does truly help with keeping on plan. Good luck!
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote