Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-29-2013, 11:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/145/115

Height: 4Ft11

Default Giving it a first try!

Hi There everyone

My Name is Jemma, I'm from London but currently living in the south of France, I've never been a skinny girl but usually sat at around a UK 8-10, now I am more like a UK 10-12. I weigh 145lbs which is so heavy for someone so short, Thankfully every one is genuinely shocked when I tell them How much I weigh! haha

It's beach season here and the French women never seem to be overweight and I feel like I want to be as happy with my body as I can be whilst in this beautiful part of the world. I'd like to lose 30lbs and be a comfy UK 8 again.

I like elements of quite a few diets, Zoe Harcombe's low carb but not crazy high in fat ideas make sense in my head and so I am going to try phase one of her diet for this first week, hopefully lose that water weight and get a kick start then continue forward keeping calories low and carbs and fat reasonable.

I am a sugar addict and would love to be able to kick my cravings for those things sweet and sickly

I've never really dieted before, I acknowledge that I have terrible will power so this will be a real challenge for me - I'm not the biggest fan of any exercise but quite enjoy some punishment from Gillian and her 30 day shred

So that's me in a nut shell - Sugar addict & zero willpower so I will be going on my own desire and determination to get there!
alulacheery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote