Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #1  
can't lose it

S/C/G: 172.5/166.0/145

Height: 5.0

Thumbs down Hi i've browsed the site before but never joined until today

Why did I decide to join today you ask, becasue I'm frustrated with not losing any weight in 2 weeks.
I am doing a home verison of IP, I didn't by any of thier products just trying to do it on my own. Which my coach has said I can do. She has lost 65 lbs and kept it off for over a year and all of her staff members have had great success. In my first week I lost 6.0 lbs and was so happy. I have been staying very strick, only had 1 day of cheating in 3 weeks, but yet I have only lost .5 lb in the last 2 weeks. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to eat that might change my metabolism a little?
This is usually when I give up on my dieting and I want to stick with it.
dmrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #2  

I know that people use all sorts of diet programs etc...to help them lose weight. IMHO: The problem I see with that is that it doesn't ever teach you how to eat once you're done with the program.

I count calories, I count every little thing that I eat and keep track of it all using fitday.com. I'm teaching myself what I can still eat and lose weight. I still eat pizza once a week. I still have a glass of soda 3-4 times a week. By knowing the calories of things I can budget myself and still eat the things that I want (spaghetti!). I've lost 33 pounds by calorie counting and exercise.

Maybe diet programs just not for you.
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #3  
Updating my software ;)

S/C/G: KGs: 82 / ?? / 55

Height: 5ft

It took a month before I started to see any weight loss. How is your exercise? That is a critical part of weight loss too. I can only think that it might be something in your diet (such as too many carbs?) which might be hindering your progress. Ask your coach, because it may be that your body is not wanting to play ball this month! Check your measurements too, because they tell you more than a scale ever can.

Rhiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

I do the calorie counting too. Some days I go over my calories but my fitness pal app when I really pig out and go like a thousand calories over gives me a reality check of. If you ate like this everyday you would weigh(insert weight higher than my current weight). It's a real motivator.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #5  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote