Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-19-2013, 08:04 AM   #1  

Smile Hello from Gravesend Kent (United Kingdom)

Hello everyone! I'm totally new here and look foward to making some friends and loosing some weight for my health and also for my own body confidence!
Here is a little about me...
-21yrs old
-united kingdom
- ♏ scorpio
-engaged
- ♥ east asian culture
- ♥ animals/nature
- ♥ music
- ♥ retail therapy (shopping)
- ♥ gaming
- ♥ tumblr & facebook
- ♥ fashion

I'm still trying to decide what route to take. I could go down the dieting route but I hate the restriction! I'd much prefer trying to change the relationship I have with food and starting a healthy eating plan/lifestyle e.g. eating normally but eating healthily etc... I honestly think the latter may be the best option for me.

Lol looks like I've made my mind up already!
I'll need support though and this is why I've chosen to join this community and even though I'll have my partner to help me, it's nice to make new friends that can also support you and people that you can help support too.

Now a little about my current weight and how I got to the size/weight I am today...

In 2009 I got together with my fiance (and long time friend) Peter who is absolutely incredible in every way, truly. Before we got together I were a lovely, slender Uk size 10/12 and weighed in at about 10/11 stone which for my height (5ft 7) were nice and slim! But since then there have been ALLOT of stresses for us that were mostly out of our control and I turnt to comfort eating ALLOT! I ate constantly to make myself feel just that little bit better for a little while and now it's become a very bad habit. The main causes of the extreme stress we were going through have gone and been dealt with and I need to become healthy and happy again.

I am now a UK size 16/18 and weigh 15stone 4/5lbs which I am not happy with at all. I've become very lethargic, sickly and lack enthusiasm for most things which I can put down to my dreadful diet.

I look forward to a healthy, sensible diet and gradual weight loss!
I also look forward to making new friends and becoming a healthier, happier person in general.

Thanks for reading through my post and I look forward to talking with you all!

Cassia Percival
x
CassiaPercival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #2  

Unhappy

80 views and no ones even said hello...
*tumbleweed*
FOREVER ALONE lol!
CassiaPercival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #3  

You're never alone here! :-)
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:59 AM   #4  
Updating my software ;)

S/C/G: KGs: 82 / ?? / 55

Height: 5ft

You're not alone, but you will find that not everybody posts

Rhiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #5  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:35 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 150/138.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey, Welcome and I am also new here. My daughter-in-law is from Huntingdon England, and now lives in the states with my son. Good luck in your weight loss endeavor.
photonut4 is offline   Reply With Quote