Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/265/200-180

Height: 5'2"

Lightbulb New and trying to care

Here goes.. :

Hi everyone,
I'm completely new to this site and to any sort of online support/blogs.
The hope I have for this is to get motivated here and actually care! About my weight.

It's not to say I don't care but I guess I haven't cared enough to change.. It's really overwhelming to think of how time I've felt grief, being sad, frustrated even ashamed All spent with being overweight and yet still can't find the motivation to change....

I've done the diets but never seem to follow through and I've always shied away from talking about it or having support. So I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone on this and really going to explore this site and what it has to offer

I look forward to whatever comes
Out of this
Bbreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #2  
On my way

S/C/G: 168/ticker/138

Height: 5'3"

welcome! i'm new here, too. congrats on reaching out to others. i think that is what i need, too. we can do it!
ChristyN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

Welcome and good luck on your journey I've been on this site for 2 months and when I need motivation I look at the goal photos, they motivate me!
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:05 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/245/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Newbie here toooo

, Hello, I just join now and very new to this. Not for sure what i'm doing but here I go. I'm glad i'm not the only one just started on this new chapter in our lives. Good luck with your journey and hope we all reach our goals.
alipgloss40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:14 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 191/178/145

Height: 5'6

This is my first post. I starting making a big change a week ago and discovered 3 Fat Chicks while doing research on how I wanted to start living healthier. I started a blog just to keep account of my journey. Once I've had enough posts I will share the link.

I look forward to learning from everyone, leaning on the success stories for encouragement and reading about the weekly losses.
bbrides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:39 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 249/175

Height: 5-8"

I was reading a magazine today which inspired me, it mentioned this site so I thought I would see what it's all about and hope I can find motivation finally.
Tobi T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:42 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 249/175

Height: 5-8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbreno View Post
Here goes.. :
Hi everyone,
I'm completely new to this site and to any sort of online support/blogs.
The hope I have for this is to get motivated here and actually care! About my weight.

It's not to say I don't care but I guess I haven't cared enough to change.. It's really overwhelming to think of how time I've felt grief, being sad, frustrated even ashamed All spent with being overweight and yet still can't find the motivation to change....

I've done the diets but never seem to follow through and I've always shied away from talking about it or having support. So I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone on this and really going to explore this site and what it has to offer

I look forward to whatever comes
Out of this
I know how you are feeling
Tobi T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:46 AM   #8  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 265/265/200-180

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for all of your kind words everyone!! It was so great too see the responses and know some of your feel the same
Bbreno is offline   Reply With Quote