Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 278/264/180

Height: 5'7"

Default Beginning Ideal Protein ChEATing alredy

Hello All- I am new, in my first week and cheating already. I am sol disappointed with myself. I don't think I am hungry, I think it's all psychological- I think about food constantly- I hate a cookie, a bite of pasta, sugar free caramels. Can anyone give me some words of encouragement- has anyone been in this situation? Thanks so much!
allbeefpatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by allbeefpatti View Post
Hello All- I am new, in my first week and cheating already. I am sol disappointed with myself. I don't think I am hungry, I think it's all psychological- I think about food constantly- I hate a cookie, a bite of pasta, sugar free caramels. Can anyone give me some words of encouragement- has anyone been in this situation? Thanks so much!
Hon,we have all been in that same boat. Eating because we are bored,lonely etc. Don't put yourself down so bad. Just start fresh the next meal. I have been with MRS since june, and have had my times also and so has everyone. It takes awhile for our bodies to get into the click of better eating with smaller portions etc.
Hope you don't stop,just keep truckin
birdfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #3  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

If you can get it in your mind that you want to feel better about yourself rather than have whatever food is tickling your fancy right now, then you will be better off The food will be there when you're DONE! But you won't ever be done unless you let the food wait on you!

There's nothing I can say to make you do it, you have to find the inner strength in you! But it's there, just hiding; but you can pull it out. You CAN do this! We're all here for you!
omgzitsmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 278/264/180

Height: 5'7"

Thank you both so much for the quick response - it's good to know there really is someone out there who understands ! I will do my best tomorrow, a fresh start- and of all things, we are doing our annual Polar Bear Plunge and then dinner at Golden Corrall-and then a birthday party/ I will do fine, it's just my first outing with family and friends. thanks again!
allbeefpatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:14 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 174/136.5/130

Height: 5'4

I concur with the other replies because I just came out of that. I got carried away with eating and neglected the program. Once you get started and get used to the program you will find that it is so much easier to stay on and actually enjoy the food and results! I always look at it as a temporary stAte. I won't always have to live without the other foods I enjoy. They are not going anywhere! Many times it is just the experience we Identify the food with that we are missing. If you can push through that feeling the first couple of times you will be better able to handle it in the future. Hold onto that great feeling when you do push past it! Good job for reaching out and sticking with it....
Suzsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #6  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Patti, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diet plans, themes, or age groups, so find one that inspires you and just post to join!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 176.6/161.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Cheating isn't worth it, trust me! The benefits of IP are much greater than the satisfaction of eating extra food. You'll get used to the rigors of IP in no time, and it'll be a lot easier! We've all been there.
megleeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #8  
Andi

S/C/G: 219/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

I make it through IP with a lot of decaf coffee and sugar free creamer. It is my one thing. I used to be a diet coke/zero coke drinker. This curbs my craving and keeps me on plan.
Andi90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #9  

I am new to this site and I have a question about IP. Do you have to do this diet through a doctor's office or can you do on your own? I mean is there somewhere online you can buy the products? I saw the Phases listed here already. Just didnt know if it there was a less expensive alternative.

THanks
Sandy - Amarillo
sando321 is offline   Reply With Quote