Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-12-2012, 03:21 AM   #16  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi neighbor!!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:59 AM   #17  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #18  

Default hello~

I am a Shanghainese.Always had that stubborn,rebellious nevertheless feelings of yearning.I have invariably had a soft spot for long cheongsams.Cheongsams have AN irreplaceable cultural heritage position within the history ofapparel industry. Shanghai is that the birthplace of the fashionable Chinese cheongsam. I grew up during thissurroundings and love A Lane within the Rain space in Shanghai.

Development of Chinese vesture was welcome favorably by Western audiences. GoodOrient began in 1998 and it'sbeen fourteen years since. i'm keen on ancient culture. Similarly,there ar a lot of} more Westerners United Nations agency share my love and preferences for ancient Chinese vesture and product. From falling crazy with cheongsam and also the love for Asian culture, we would like to introduce all Asian sensible product to our customers. GoodOrient isn't solely a whole. additional significantly, we have a tendency to emphasize ANperspective to life, a recognition for some way of life transcended from a cultural heritage. it's solely through this passion and love that GoodOrient has persisted.

As a brand, the merchandise choice method of GoodOrient is extremely meticulous. From classic cheongsam to costumes or accessories, we have a tendency to impose high standards on our product choice to confirm a one-of-a-kind, distinctive works of art possessing collectible worth.

Like most Asian product, the simplest place to start out buying cheongsam and Chinese dresses is here on Goodorient. chinese dress don't seem to be the best things to search out, particularly hand-loomed authentic Chinese dress, and alternative types of ancient Chinese vesture. Goodorient bring you real Chinese dress, furtheras martial art uniforms or cheongsam from everywhere Asia.

Traditional chinese dess choices are accessible during this Chinese vesture section, and that we additionallycarry an outsized choice of robe in our robe robes section. among our inventory which has several types ofancient Chinese dress you'll notice authentic clothes for variety of special occasions. Goodorient brings you the most important and most high-quality Chinese vesture on the online these days.

Life is gorgeous, and that we ought to live it to the fullest!
luciezhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #19  
Eliz <3

S/C/G: 196/160/135

Height: 5'4"

Good job with the soda!!!! It's soooo hard not to have one when you're so used to drinking it!!! That was hard for me. Especially with the vending machine RIGHT by my office at work. lol
I'm doing the same thing. I made a smaller goal (lose 14 lbs by the end of 2012) then I've made my bigger goal of losing about 30 lbs in 2013.

Good luck to you!
seidlere is offline   Reply With Quote