Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-08-2012, 11:06 PM   #1  
xangelicox

S/C/G: 290

Height: 5'5"

Smile diet buddy/new here

Hello world! I am new here. I am 21 and i need to make a change in my life! i need a diet buddy/friend that is willing to be pretty much my new best friend. to talk to when im failing and someone to motivate me. I need this change. ive done everything. i've tried motivation with little treats (didnt work), worked out for a month (stop), and ive kept a journal, (lost it after two weeks). i just need help and advice!!
xangelicox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello and

There is a lot of support here; I hope as you look through the forum you will be able to find threads you enjoy and feel you fit into. Just jump right on in anywhere!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Welcome, xangelicox! You'll definitely find support and motivation here! What kind of advice are you looking for?
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #4  
xangelicox

S/C/G: 290

Height: 5'5"

i need tips on healthy food! i work in a restaurant so I'm always faced with the temptations to eat fries and drink soda. I've cut back a lot on soda, I usually drink water with one glass of soda a night. Also i need meal plans i have no clue where to begin cause my boyfriend isn't eating healthy with me, but he is supportive. Also I need ideas for exercise that doesn't include a gym or weights. I'm getting in the habit of walking everyday and im gonna start doing the wii fit. but I'm tight on money plus I will be starting school this spring...
xangelicox is offline   Reply With Quote