Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #1  
Geek

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'8"

Default Returning for round two

Hi all!

I was a member of this forum about 1.5 years ago and you all gave me the support I needed. Last time I used this forum and Weight Watchers to lose about 35lbs. I was very happy with how things were going, but then I had some big changes in my life.

I went back to school last year to complete my Bachelor of Education and another year living as a student really took its toll and I've gained back most of what I lost.

I finished school in April and am now a certified teacher which has been great. I actually got a job supply teaching in London, UK, so I moved here from Ontario, Canada about a month and a half ago.

So far I'm loving London but I'm not loving myself. I'm lacking energy and I need to feel better about myself so I thought I'd start making some positive changes when it comes to eating and exercising.

I'm hoping being around all of you positive people who are going through the same thing will keep me on track. I am very grateful for this forum!

My goal is one day be 100 lbs. lighter. I think I would feel a lot better about myself.
Phae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 380/ticker/180

Height: 5"9

hey there

I am totally new to this website, but I'm also an overseas teacher from Ontario, Canada.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
time4me2change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Welcome to both of you
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote