Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #1  
kdke

Smile hello.

I'm very happy to have found this forum, and I hope to get to know people as long as I'm here. I'm 25 and am a student, though right now, because of living situations, I'm taking a break from classes. I want to start a career in proofreading, and wish to gain hands-on experience along with some college classes. It's not the highest paying job out there, but I love it and I'm good at it.

I'm an overeater, and am obese. I'm about 305 pounds, and need to lose half that amount in order to be healthy. It's been a tough road; I got a lot of issues, and it seems like when I'm ready to deal with those issues, it becomes too hard. I hate the pattern I've created; I don't want to be this way, but I guess I just didn't understand how difficult it was going to be.

So, that's why I'm reaching out, even if only this way. I don't have the funds for professional help, let alone the money right now to travel anywhere to get said help. This is as good as it can get for me at the moment.

- Kdke

Last edited by kdke; 10-21-2012 at 06:43 PM.
kdke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #2  
Lets do this!

S/C/G: 296/286/190

Height: 6'

Hi kdke! Like you I am a student and I am close to your weight, 286 now. You will be at home here! I am new and have felt totally welcome here. I came here looking for a group of people to help me stay on track. If you are looking for someone to chat with I have some contact info on my profile Welcome and good luck!
stargazer222001 is offline   Reply With Quote