Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #1  
Started IP 10/11/12

S/C/G: 318/255/165

Height: 5'6"

Default Newbie from Rhode Island! Looking to lose 150lbs!

I just started the Ideal Protein protocol yesterday and I'm looking forward to connecting with people as I take on this weight (finally)! I have gained and lost over 1000lbs in my life and I'm ready to get off this yo-yo of freakishness and really DO it this time.

Who's with me??
FutureHealthyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #2  

I need to lose 100 pounds, but I've never heard of this diet you're on. I'm going to look it up and see what I can find out about it. I'm with ya, I've gained and lost probably the same amount as you in my life, and I am tired of yo-yo-ing, too. Best of luck to both of us.
lynettestarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #3  
Started IP 10/11/12

S/C/G: 318/255/165

Default Thanks!

It's so hard to lose weight and stick with it. I'm so sick of dieting, it's time for a real change now. Ideal Protein is amazing. There are so many inspirational stories on here and I'm also working out the REASONS why I overeat to hopefully never go back again.

What plan are you on?
FutureHealthyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/185?

Default I'm New Too!

Welcome Future Healhty Woman! I'm new, too! I've only been here a few days. But I've also lost weight (over a 100 lbs just about 5-6 yrs. ago) & now I have to do it again. UGH!

But you are doing something really right...looking for support. Support is a very necessary key in this journey. I'm right there with you. My plan is simple, mostly cause lack of $$. My plan included healthy eating (fruits/veggies/lean meats/grains), more H2O (lot less soda, even diet), stretching, exercise & support (thanks to 2FC!!).

I've started a blog here & I am spending time on 100 lb & the 40+ boards. These boards have people who are in the same boat as me, overweight & over 40. These might help.

Good luck. Buddy me if you like. Keep us posted on your journey!
MrsTryingAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:58 PM   #5  
New Ideal Protein User

S/C/G: 179/176/130

Height: 5'1

Default I just started too

I just started 3 days ago and have lost 3 lbs in my first two days. I need a diet buddy and would love to share ideas and recipes. We can do it together. What are your favorite ideal meals so far?
Jenhooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 291/255lbs/175lbs

Height: 5'9

Yes, I am so with you on a jouney that I will need some inspiration from others that understand!!!
gypsygirl1972 is offline   Reply With Quote