Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #1  

Smile hi! support and motivation!

Hello everyone! I'm a mommy of two little tots. I had both my kids back to back basically (within 18mo). I've been losing my weight (50+lbs) and toning up. A while back I decided I was not putting myself on a "diet". I made a commitment to eating clean and making a permanent lifestyle change. I couldn't be happier. I'd love to make new friends and connect with other women who are on on their weight loss journey or have met their goals. I started a facebook page that is motivational and has recipes, support and so much more. I guess I can't post links yet but it's called Lose Weight Gain Muscle and the profile picture is me in a red shirt if that helps lol. Happy October everyone!
mcoleman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/132/125 or 115? not sure

Height: 5'4" (on a good-hair day!)

Hello & Welcome!

Wow, 2 kids within 18 months makes my head spin to think about! That IS close. How old are they now?

Glad you're into making a lifestyle change - that's what it's really about. Lots of buddies here!

Good luck to you!!!!
Mountain Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 221/205/145

Height: 5'3"

mcoleman14 That's interesting that you have two little ones so close in age. When I was 20 I had my first son, then 10 1/2 months later I had my second. My boys are now 18 & 19. They are the same age for a month and a half. When they were little everyone assumed they were twins. I also have two little boys ages 3 & 6. I made sure to space them out this time lol.

Anyway good luck with your weight loss journey! If you ever have questions or want to talk let me know.
dawnrnay3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #4  

Thank you! My son is 5.5 months and my daughter just turned 2 like 3 days ago! I'm hoping they will be best friends but we'll see! lol
Old 10-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 221/205/145

Height: 5'3"

They probably will, being that they are boy and girl! She will take care of her little brother.
dawnrnay3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:46 AM   #6  

Good to hear! She already does- she brings him her stuffed animals when he cries and gives him hugs and kisses. Sometimes I wish they wouldn't grow up.