Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/207/154

Height: 1.64

Talking Hi There!

Hi all, My name is Jocelijne and I', 25 years old. Mom of 2 lovely princesses and have a lovely boyfriend. I'm an illustrator and love to work with images and photo editing.

Currently I am doing some sort of my own diet and its going ok. I weighted 224.4 LBS when I started as it was a real shock for me to get over the 100KG (I measure with KG) but after lots of crying and hating the body I am living in I thought it was time to work my *** of it!

Since May 14th I started my diet and with ups and downs I lost 17.6 LBS already. I cant really notice it yet but Its kind of allot already. Currently my weight is 206.8 LBS and loosing more hehe

My Goal would be 154 LBS but first have to set some mini goals for myself before reaching that hehe ...

I have 2 cats which I love and some fish. And I have really no clue what to tell more about myself haha

Good luck to all and keep smiling!
Jocelijne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like your plan is working for you - Congrats on your 17.6 lb loss! Great!!!!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/207/154

Height: 1.64

it is! yay! thanks for the welcome! hope for many more loss and support here
Jocelijne is offline   Reply With Quote