Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 253/237/165

Height: 1.66m

Wink introducing lulu,

hi, am new to this support group/forum. I began my weight loss journey in Feb, and have lost about 5kg, however fell off the Wagon quite dramatically in March. I am doing the slenderwonder diet, being assisted by my doctor. I was told by my family that I will never be thin...but aim to prove them wrong, of course they are all overweight. My husband does not have a weight issue. I'm 25, have been fat my whole teens up until now.
I think many of the times I have sabotaged myself is due to the fact that I don't like being told "oh you lost so much weight", don't like being made a fuss over. I have issues, haha
luluZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/201.2/140

Height: 5'8

Hi, I'm new too! Just wanted to say welcome and good luck
may17O3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/138

Height: 5'4"

Welcome, and wishing you much success!
sunshauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 253/237/165

Height: 1.66m

Thanks guys
luluZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:18 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 314.15/289.9/150

Height: 5"8

Hi hunny, welcome to the forum!!

It sounds like you're really determined, which is awesome!! I know how you feel with people saying you'll never be thin. Being thin would be great, but like you, I had some people in my life saying "you'll never be thin."

Let's just use it as fuel for our determination!! We'll show them who can be thin, healthy and happy!!

It's weird how our men don't have a weight problem... well that's not entirely true, my man is actually slightly underweight!! He eats like a HORSE!!! Always munching on something, and never puts it on!! URGH!!! It doesn't matter what I cook him!! I make sure he eats loads of protein and carbs, and NOTHING!! Not an ounce!!

Anyway, Good luck on your journey hun. And remember... The answer to that question "Did you lose weight?" is (with a smile) "I might have done." That way you're accepting the compliment, and eventually you'll come to love it

LozzCowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #6  

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote