Newbie that will be starting IP!!

• Hey ya'll! I am a newbie here! I am not new to the dieting world. I have PCOS and along with it I am insulin resistant and just can't lose weight. Gaining it is not a problem though!! I will be going in tomorrow to start Ideal Protein. Both my chiropractor and my GYN have suggested it to me and said with my condition I should have great success! I am hoping so. It is pretty costly but will be worth it if I can be healthy.

A little back ground about me...I am originally from MI. Married almost 11 years ago, 5 years ago moved to TN. Was told right before I got married (at 19) I will never have kids. We have tried everything from IUI, Invitro, adoption, fostering, all to no avail. I am hoping that by some miracle I will lose some weight and it will really help my PCOS.

I am a kindergarten teacher and I love, love, love my job. It is so nice to have a job I love. I have two little dogs (a jack russell and a fox terrier) They are awesome!

In my free time I enjoy to scrapbook, make cards, get crafty! I just got a new canon rebel and am trying to learn to be a better photographer. I can't wait till I lose some weight and want to be photographed!!
  • Hello, KMC, and welcome. You have come to the right place; you will get lots of good advice and support here. I think there are IP and PCOS forums here that might be particularly useful to you.

I wish you the best on your weight loss journey!

Cheers,

LM
  • Welcome!!!! I've never heard of IP but if it works, give me a shout, I can use any help I get.